Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Names and Labels

Why are they even allowed
For there not right
I have labels
Some I love
And some I hate
And some I just don’t get
Why is it that you can call me something
But if I call you that you get mad
Sometimes I wish we never met
Because everything just goes wrong
Nobody talking
And in a big fight
We try to make things better
But they just get worse
So now I think
What is the point
Why did we even met
For now I need new friends
Because I can’t trust you
And don’t like you
For my life is over because of you
So why the names
And why the labels
Its because you don’t care
You don’t care about hurting me
For you want me to cry
But I will stay strong
For I tries all I could.

Angela K. Woodman
2/5/08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.