Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dream

Wish upon a star
Rub a lantern
Toss a coin
But no luck
Cause your not here
By my side
One more try
You are now here
But is it real
Or is it a dream
Because that is how it seems
It feels make believe
But you are there
I feel your touch
I feel you warmth
So my heart knows
That you are real
One day things go down
You don't see it at first
So you blow it off
All of a sudden gone
At first don't cry
It is just a thing
2 weeks later you hurt but don't know why
So you think hard
Then you cry
Your friends there to help
One to talk to
And the other to calm you
But the friends only help a little
One more friend
He asks what is wrong
I tell him because I trust him
I feel better now
But me heart is still ripped
My dream was real
But it was hard to believe
My dream came true
But crumbled at the end
What a dream

Angela K. Woodman1/4/08

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Ali(solation) said...

I think that is really good. And im not just saying that...It is really really really good! I mean it. Really good job on this one!

Becca said...

Interesting. It's good.