Monday, December 10, 2007

A pretty smile

A pretty smile
On a worried face

She says everything is fine
But really she wants to die

Overdose
Nobody will notice
She thinks to herself

She decides not to go through with it
Instead she falls asleep

She’s to focused on
What others think
What they’ll say

Soap operas playing in her head
Crying her self to sleep
Every night

When she wakes up
She’s back to
Reality

She hides her thoughts
With a laugh and smile

Oh what a pretty smile
To bad no one knows
What it hides

What she hides with that
Pretty smile
What do you think?

3 comments:

Ali(solation) said...

I'm in LOVE with this poem. Really good job on this one. Keep posting!

(akw)Stretch said...

I really like that poem. It is really good.

EoLhC said...

You know I love it!

I'm here for you whenever! Give me a call whenever, I mean it!