Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Untitled

Why are you this way
I did nothing to you
I never lied to you
Or called you names
All I did was be your friend
I tried to be nice
But when you weren't
It was hard for me
To stay friends with you
For I tried to be your friend
I am giving up now
For you hate me
And I don't know you
Our friendshiip is gone
I wish it was still together
What happened to us
Why did we change
We are differnet now
1 year later
I have changed
I put it all behind me
But you have not changed one bit
You still holding on
Why our friendship

10/8/07
Angela K.Woodman


I wrote this poem yesterday because I had a friend that I lost a long time ago. Her and I never were really close.

I don't have a title for this poem yet. If you think of something please let me know.

3 comments:

Becca said...

It's good. I like it.

Unknown said...

I like to know what the inspiration was for this poem? You indicate that it's about an old friend that you lost, but were never close. Why might that be? Is it a friendship you wish you could have back? Did you just grow apart?

(akw)Stretch said...

Well....

It is because I have lost an friend.

The reason was because that I moved to Sparta and we never talk anymore. I really wish we would still be talking but, she has better things to do.